19 most wanted
On 05/03/2003, just about a week before the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, which marked the beginning of a terror campaign launched by Al Qaeda against the monarchy in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi authorities published a list of 19 most wanted Islamic terrorists in the kingdom.
The 19 suspects have been named in connection with a large arms cache seized in Riyadh few days earlier were:
1. Turki Nasser Mishaal al-Dandany Saudi Killed on 07/03/2003 in the manhunt that followed the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
2. Ali Faqasi al-Ghamdi Saudi
3. Khalid al-Juhani Saudi. Killed in the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
4. Saleh al-Oufi Saudi
5. Abdul Aziz Muqrin Saudi
6. Abdulkarim Mohamed Jobran al-Yazigy Saudi. Killed in the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
7. Hani Said Ahmed Abdulkarim al-Ghamdi Saudi. Killed in the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
8. Mohammad Osman Abdullah al-Walidy al-Shahri Saudi. Killed in the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
9. Rakan al-Saikhan Saudi
10. Yousif Salih Fahad al-Abeeri - Saudi
11. Othman al-Maqbool al-Amri - Saudi
12. Bandar Abdulrahman Salim al-Ghamdi - Saudi
13. Ahmed Nasser Abdullah al-Dakheel - Saudi
14. Hamad Fahad Abdullah al-Aslami Saudi
15. Faisal al-Dakheel Saudi
16. Sultan Gubran Sultan al-Qahtany, known as Zubayr al-Rimi Saudi
17. Gobran Ali Hikmi Khabrani Saudi. Killed in the Riyadh Suicide Attacks, on 05/12/2003.
18. Mohammed Mansour Jabarah - Citizen of Kuwait and Canada
19. Khaled Ali Haj Yemeni
Many of the people in the list of 19 most wanted appeared later in the list of 26 most-wanted, which was published on 12/06/2003 .
Five from the nineteen suspects were killed within a week when they took part, along with others, in the audacious Riyadh Suicide Attacks.
* Related topics -