– 3 BRADFORD SISTERS & 9 CHILDREN HEADING TO JOIN ISIS
The 3 Dawood sisters from Bradford are feared to have travelled to Syria with their nine children after going on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia. The Dawood sisters left UK on 05/28/2015.
The sisters and their children, aged between… Continue reading
– BRITISH SUICIDE BOMBER TALHA ASMAL
* Talha Asmal (2), 17, from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, UK, was described by his former MP – a family friend – to have been a ‘sweet-natured, friendly kid’. He travelled to Syria in 03/2015 with Hamaad Munshi ‘s brother… Continue reading
– THOMAS EVANS
* Thomas Evans was born in 1990 in Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, UK. According to his mother Thomas Evans had been suffering from depression and “stressed out” with personal issues when he was approached by a group of “young Muslims”, who… Continue reading
– THE BALKAN ROUTE -LONDON’S JIHADISTS
In late 05/2015 it was revealed that a British I.S.I.S fighter, Fatlum Shalaku, 20, a body builder and former student who used the name Abu Musa al-Britani, had been one of six suicide bombers who blew himself… Continue reading
– TERROR SUSPECT USAAMA RAHIM KILLED BY FBI IN BOSTON
knife-wielding Usaama Rahim, 26, from Roslindale, Boston whose family is well known among Muslims and African-Americans in Boston and jhis brother is a suspected Imama in the city. killed by the terror investigators who had him under surveillance… Continue reading
– AUSTRIAN TEEN, MERTIKAN G, 14, CONVICTED WITH TERROR
A schoolboy, named only as Mertkan G., who emigrated from Turkey in 2007, was found guilty, on Tuesday 05/26/2015, of belonging to a “terrorist” organisation and given an additional suspended jail sentence of 16 months by a court… Continue reading
– ANIS ABID SARDAR – A BRITISH BOMBER IN IRAQ
A British man, Anis Abid Sardar, worked in 2007 on bombs planted in Iraq that claimed the life of a US soldier, a court has heard on 04/28/2015. .
Sergeant Randy Johnson, 34, was killed in an… Continue reading
– 14 YEARS OLD JIHADIST DETAINED IN MANCHESTER
One of the youngest suspects yet has been arrested on terror-related charges in England.
A 14-year-old boy was taken into custody after encouraging an attack through web communication in Australia on an Australian parade honoring the war dead, known as… Continue reading
– 2 LUTON SUSPECTS PLEADED ‘NOT GUILTY’
Two British citizens, Shah Jahah Khan (1), 62, of St Catherine’s Avenue, Luton and Muslim convert Ibrahim Anderson (2), 38, of Dallow Road, also in Luton, accused of handing out leaflets on a London street in support… Continue reading
– TURKEY HELD BRITISH FAMILY HEADING TO ISIS
A British couple believed to have been en route to I.S.I.S in Syria with their four children are being held in Turkey, a Turkish official said on 20/04/2015.
Asif Malik, 31, and Sara Kiran, 29, are in police… Continue reading