SYRIA: PEACE WITHOUT PARTNERS
Just few days ago, on 01/14/2016, a “Unity” government deal was struck between the rival Tobruk and Tripoli regimes, backed by the international community, was formed in Libya aimed, first of all, to fight the Islamic… Continue reading
– RUSSIA TO STAY IN SYRIA ‘INDEFINITELY’
Newly published details, on Sunday 01/17/2016, of the deal, signed on 08/26/2015, before Russian airstrikes in the country began, suggest Moscow may maintain a long term military presence in the Middle East
Details of the agreement regulating… Continue reading
– THE KURDISH THIRD INTIFADA (UPRISING)
The Kurdish population in South Eastern Turkey preserve the right of self determination like any other nation in the world. They fought Turkey for an autonomy during the years 1984-1993, then a second round in the years 2004-2012, following… Continue reading
– WHO IS SAMIR QUNTAR ?
– THE NEW SAUDI VIRTUAL COALITION AGAINST ‘EXTREMISM’
Saudi Arabia has said, on Monday 12/14/2015, 34 mainly Muslim nations have joined a new military alliance to fight terrorism. A joint operations centre is to be established in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, state media reported.
Countries from… Continue reading
– 5 LIBYAN REPORTERS SLAUGHTERED BY ISIS
* I.S.I.S militants have slit the throats of five journalists working for a Libyan TV station in the eastern part of the country, an army commander said on Monday 04/27/2015.
The reporters had been missing since 08/2014 … Continue reading
– YEMEN’S RIFT – 135 WERE KILLED IN 2 SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN SANAA
According to final figures at 135 people were killed in Yemen, on Friday 03/20/2015, and about 340 were injured after two suicide bombers targeted two mosques in central Sanaa,The attacks occurred during Friday prayers at the Al-Badr and… Continue reading
– MOSUL MUSEUM VANDALISED BY ISIS
A video published by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (I.S.I.S), on Thursday 02/26/2015, showed statues and artefacts dating back to thousands of years being smashed into pieces, drawing ire from the international community.
Three “ISIS criminals” accused… Continue reading