TUNISIA REPEAL LIBYAN ISLAMISTS BORDER RAID
Islamist fighters, on Monday 06/07/2016 morning, attacked army and police barracks in the Tunisian town of near the Libyan border and at least 30 people, including civilians, were killed in the clashes, residents and the Interior Ministry said.… Continue reading
– ISLAMISTS KILLED 11 ALGERIAN SOLDIERS
A militant ambush killed 11 soldiers in a northern region of Algeria, on Thursday 07/16/2015, according to reports from Sunday 07/19/2015. .
The incident occurred in a forested area of Ain Delfa, 150 miles southeast of the capital… Continue reading
– MOURAD GHARSALLI AMONG 5 MILITANTS KILLED IN TUNISIA
* Mourad Gharsalli a senior leader of a MAGHREB al-Qaeda affiliated group that has been blamed for a spate of violence in Tunisia was among five militants killed by security forces in a recent raid, in Gafsa mountain operation.… Continue reading
– 2 SOUSSE SHOOTER’S ACCOMPLICES WANTED IN TUNISIA
A manhunt was launched last night for two accomplices wanted in connection with the Tunisian Sousse massacre. On-the-run Mohamed bin Abdallah (1) and Rafikhe Tayari (2) are believed to have assisted crazed Seifeddine Rezgui. The Tunisian… Continue reading
– DOZENS KILLED IN TUNISIAN RESORT TOWN SOUSSE
At least 27 people were killed after two gunmen attacked, on Friday 06/26/2015, the first Friday of Ramadan, a beach, the Imperial Marhaba hotel and a neighbor hotel in the Tunisian city of Sousse, an interior ministry official told… Continue reading
– 10 TUNISIAN STAFF SEIZED IN TRIPOLI, LIBYA
An armed group stormed, on Friday 06/12/2015, the Tunisian consulate in the Libyan capital Tripoli and kidnapped 10 staff, the Tunisian Foreign Ministry said.
Tunisia is one of only a few countries which still has a mission in… Continue reading
– MORE MASS BEHEADING OF CHRISTIANS IN LIBYA
At least 35 more Christians, most of them probably from Ethiopian descent, are feared to have been kidnapped by jihadists in retaliation for air strikes on targets in Libya. Militants from the Islamic State – I.S.I.S – and… Continue reading